Monday, October 24, 2011

Neoh Yah Yung


YY : I'M BEAUTIFUL IN MY WAY, HANDWRITTING MAKES NO MISTAKE
ME : TOO BAD ITS UGLY, BABY U WERE BORN THIS WAY!

Yeah, another dying Gaga fan. Damnit, I have uncountable Gaga fans as friend, nevermind, I'm one of them too. By the way, don't get offended by the dialogue yeh! I know you won't anyways. Neoh Al Vin, Niaovin, Alvin, Yah Yung, Yayong or whatever epic names people gave him( variety too wide, can't list them all for you )is one of my best pal made in form4. My first impression on him was * OMG, why so high? I mean..tall. Looks more like a nerdy study freak to me. *( sorry if this displeased you ) Well, I HAVE EVIDENCE FOR THIS.

YY : OMG TEK
ME : O.O
YY : I SLEPT THE WHOLE DAY, DIDN'T TOUCH ANY BOOK AT ALL.
ME : =.=
YY : OMFG, HOW?!?
ME : =.=|||
YY : OH SHIT, I GO STUDY NOW!
ME : =.=||||||
YY : BYEBYE, SHOO ME AWAY IF YOU SEE ME ONLINE AGAIN
ME : =.=||||||||||||||| SHOO! LOL

This is how I reciprocated him, inspired? ( by me, duh ) To be honest, this is our daily chat during the exam period on facebook ( where else can we chat? MSN? Naah ), I bet you all will hate it much, too right? BLAAAH, exams are over so lets forget about this.

So this person is stochastic, like real arbitrary. We listen to each other, crap with each other and most significantly, we share love problems LOL. Well, I don't have any actually, just to help solving his problems and comfort him when necessary. Back to his randomness, sometimes or most of the time, we capitalized every sentences on facebook chat, if you are that observant to recognize it from the dialogue aove. Again, allow me to present you our randomness through some epically random conversation.

YY : SAYA BATU.
ME : KAMU HISAP.
YY : SAYA BATU, KAMU HISAP.
ME : KAMU HISAP, SAYA BATU.
And then , we continued with some unpresentable words, which I think it is religious or pervert. :x But who cares, we had fun though. ><

Okay, for the second time, if you are that observant, I bet you'll be asking whats up with his handwritting. :P No, don't cry Alvin, it is not as horrible as you think. I'm a nice person, remember? lets carry on, you wouldn't want to see it, trust me! You would rather jump down from the 20th floor (Y). His handwritting is like sooooo awesome, until you can't recognize what it is. However, there is still someone who appreciates his awesomeness. No, that person isn't blind, she's just kind. :) See! She's being so kind to motivate you, yet you attack her with your handwritting! Have some mercy! Have a sign of sympathy! ( Assumption : Alvin *like I care* )

Okay, enough with those heartaching comments. This person has advantages too, like everyone do, duhh. One of the top scorer in my class and easy to get along with. Oh, and a good listener too, willing to lend me a hand to face troubles, though I rejected him all the time. Sorry eh, secretive mmg secretive.

I'll end this with another awesome dialogue, this time for real, no joke. So listen carefully.

YY : SAYA BATU.
ME : KAMU HISAP.
YY : SAYA BATU, KAMU HISAP.
ME : KAMU HISAP, SAYA BATU.
YY/ME : KAMI SAMA-SAMA BATU, SAMA-SAMA HISAP!

Thank you for bring my friend :'D touching nuf? LOL

2 comments: