Friday, October 28, 2011

Forced to do this

Yeah... the title tells you how reluctant am I to do this. Since everybody was so curious about what happened today, I will fulfill your requests then, by inform you about every detail that've went on, even the color of my faeces. You happy? JUST KIDDING LOL, who would want to know or.. maybe you're excluded from the who? :P

Okay, today I went outing with mah.. much more known as badminton gang, accompanied by some random people who I know, organised by CC ( yay, applause anyone? ). Frankly, I'm utterly flabbergasted by the perfect attendance cuz ONLY 4 PEOPLE RESPONDED TO THE EVENT ON FACEBOOK. Well, though I'm not one of them. >< Due to mom's busy schedule, I'm forced to follow dad's car at 12, causing me to lose the chance to go ice skating with them. sigh. But nevermind, I can avoid myself from being humiliated as a newbie in ice skating, in front of the gang, especially you. YES YOU! You better stop with your evil laugh now!

Apparently, my plan of giving them a massive surprise went successfully. Though someone discovered my appearance earlier and pointed at me like an innocent kid. :O
And so, we had lunch together at the food court. Lynn then went somewhere else to purchase her preferred meal while we're sittin at our table.

Tek : Eh, Lynn leh?
Yenn : She went to buy Ru Rou Fan.
Tek : Say what? 乳肉饭? * show the boob hand sign *
Yenn : =.= RU ROU FAN LA! U PERVERT!
Tek : whaat la?!? since when people eat boobs??
Yenn : =.=

Until Lynn returned with a bowl of Ru Rou Fan ( not boob rice -.- ), I snapped out of confusion. ( reminds you of pokemon eh? ) Ok, there is something called the Ru Rou Fan, don't know how to write it in Chinese. After everyone finished their meal, we went bowling. So yeah, here is where the climax starts. I insert my fingers into the holes, ( OK, NOW THINK STRAIGHT, WILL YA? ) adjusted my posture, and ready to bowl the ball. When I was giving it a nice 180degree backswing, my fingers left the ball or... THE BALL LEFT MY FINGERS, yes I'm blaming the ball cuz inside, ITS SOOO WET, probably filled with sweat and somehow its oily. So, the ball landed on the floor, gravitational acceleration = 9.81m/s^2. BOOM! My face was like WTF. And the HAHAHAHAHAHAHA sound echoed throughout the place . There's nothing much about bowling, so let's skip to the next epic moment.

Zzzzz, I don't really think its epic yet you guys do. So, I'll just entertain you all by humiliating myself once more. After the bowling session, we went to Secret Recipe as CC suggested. As I passed by a camera shop, the shots aroused my curiosity, so I went to have a closer look. But then when I turned back after a few seconds, the gang was no longer visible. Damn, I'm lost. ( not in the sense of direction ). What I do next was make a phone call to join back the gang.

So this is how the outing went. I'm too lazy to report about things happened in Secret Recipe.

Ahh...its already 12.35AM. Gotta attend photography talk tomorow. Catch ya later people! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment