Saturday, October 22, 2011

Bryan a.k.a Bra



Sorry eh, for taking you so long. Here is an awesome picture of you, which I think its awesome.Don't stare it for too long kay :P I'm gonna make this interesting and looong to satisfy you XP. So I bet you all are questioning why would this person has such 'unique' nickname, well I think its probably derived from his actual name Bryan. Hah, feels weird calling your actual name again, Bra. But nevermind, I bet you'll feel even more weird when I call you Bryan, Bra. Yeah, he likes his name sooo much until he corrected everyone to call his nickname.

I think I didn't see person before at school for the past few years until I met him in 4S3. During last year's year end, I eventually searched every person in my form4 class list on facebook. And when I saw this person, my reaction was...* wow, this serious sheet, looks so gangster-ish, I don't think we'll be friends.* :x Until I met him in class, my first impression was COMPLETELY WRONG. I still remember during the first day school, we stared and blinked our innocent eyes at each other. O.O , though he's no longer that innocent until EPC was established. But he's just so cuddly!

Hmm...this person is naturally smart and a quick learner. He knows alot of stuff I don't know, including those you wouldn't want to know or too eager to know stuff. He loves to read, unserendipitiously not the books we study in school. He rarely touches homeworks unless people force him with violence, who is you-know-who-know. I found out we share some common traits, both of us have the same music genre and practice the same instrument. (Y)

Most of the time we get along with each other well. Sometimes he behaves like a cow ( sorry bra, its not completely a bad thing btw ), which often makes me roll on floor laugh my ass off. You should join English debate team, trust me. As a responsible K.K, he can go real mad at you if you disobey him, and I truly understand how it feels when you get scolded because your friend does not do his duty until you have to do it yourself. D: So I choose to obey him all the time. Thats so nice of me LOL.

Now, for some negative comments, hope it wont offend you so deeply, even if it does, try not to be mad kay? You know I'm not criticizing you purposely. Yeah, sometimes I'm not really happy when you turn into a real cow ( sorry once again, forgive me please! ) I felt offended by your words. ( Humans aren't perfect, so I don't really mind ). At most, I'll just go offline or keep quiet to avoid any unwanted conflicts to happen. Maybe, I'm just a little too stingy or so. But I know its not worth to let some offensive words coming out from our mouths to affect our friendship originating from our hearts right? Fortunately enough, our friendship is still as courteous as always. :D

Ah...my mind is currently blank now. So I guess I have to end this right here. Generally, he's an awesome friend, and I mean it. He understands we well, even if I mask my actual feeling of depression. Bra, I can tell you that, our 10months of friendship is definitely stronger than those I built with some other people for 4years. :'D That's all for Bra, stay tuned to my next upcoming post about EPC which you guys have been asking at the 2nd paragraph. Au Revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment