Wednesday, April 4, 2012

BIGBANG FEVER SHYT!

Zaman beralih, musim berubah. LOL An I-D-G-A-F-about-k-pop person like me miraculously infected by BIGBANG FEVER. And no, I totally didn't regret about anything, in fact, I realized something. The old tek was a genre-ist bastard! Boycott k-pop without knowing them deeply. But I guess its not too late for me to gain realization xD. WOW FANTASTIC BABY! I'm fantastic now, don't I? haha! ( yes, bra I know you're cursing me and totally went hardcore now. )

So, I've started to work on BLUE in piano version. Shell posted her cover anyway, but I still think my version is alot better LOL. To be precise, the version that we referred to. Today is the first day, I shall master this song by this week, hopefully.

Like I always do, for the third time. DANCE! WOOO~! I WANNA DAN DAN DAN DAN DANCE before I sleep. :D BOOM SHAKALAKA

No comments:

Post a Comment