Saturday, March 24, 2012

Shellspiration :D

Shell said it's the last year of high school, we should crap out everything we got. Damn, I'm hiding too much stuffs, some are worth to share while some are not. With Shell's motivation and sudden inspiration after visiting various blogs, I'm back to replay my stereo again. For all of you. :D Memories are created, they have to be treasured. This obliquely links to my passion and desire towards photography, though I am not active and skilled. Photos do not change, memories are frozen, relocated and framed. We smiled in euphoria, cried a river, with no regrets. :) Okay, get me out from this serious situation!

If she's amazing, she wont he easy. If she's easy, she wont be amazing. If she's worth it, you won't give up. If you give up, you are not worthy. Does that means I'm not worthy...? You totally inspired me Miss Everdeen. :D But, I'm afraid to tell you, I'm not worthy. :( I often wander around, wondering, making foolish guesses, sometimes picturing ridiculous scenes, totally the impossible ones. But wait, why do I have to put myself into misery like this? Okay, a serious confession here. I've always afraid to enter the bathroom, where the only place I remove my 24/7 happy-go-lucky mask. The droplets of scintillating soluble crystals stroke my face continuously, often brings back those literally IDGAF memories. There was once, I refused to bath for hours just because to avoid myself from tearing inside the bathroom ( oh shit :x ). But still, tears did not fall.

I'm totally clueless of when can I end this intricate journey. It could be endless, or I skipped the road-block sign like a blind fool. Making a U-turn isn't a total bad idea afterall but, what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. :D NEVER GIVE UP SHELL! NEVER GIVE UP! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment