Sunday, December 11, 2011

Avatar :D

Ah... Your stereo is working again. Most of my friends are busy writting novel, reading and blogging about stuffs, I think I should do something too.

So, I'm back from Aussie trip, an annual family vacation along with another family, too. How pleasurable I could leave this hot-weathered tropical country and inhale some cool fresh air at Aus, though its summer over there. This is what I expect from a western country, beautiful, relaxing, gregarious citizens, well-controlled public safety and most significantly.. CLEAN. Fortuitiously, Aus did not disappoint me. Honestly, you can hardly spot a single rubbish on the ground no matter where you are, pavements, roadside, park or anywhere you can imagine. Unlike here, speechless. Oh yeah, not to forget a kinda miracle moment on Mount Wellington. It actually snowed during summer. I was joyful yet painful when the ice struck my face continuosly.

During night in the hotel, I watched an episode of 'Avatar : The last airbender' on TV. It's fighting scene was really cool. Then, I decided to search this awesome cartoon at home and start watching it.



" Water, Fire, Earth, Air. Long ago, the four nations live together in peace and harmony. But everything changed when fire nation attacked. Only the avatar, master of all four elements could stop them, but when the world needed him the most, he vanished. "

Wow, impressive! I can remember the opening line of that show. ( Of course, I heard it for at least 61 times ) By judging the intro above, I bet you acknowledged fire nation is evil, well, not all of them. Hmm... my favourite element is water :D . I don't know how but water somehow best describes me. And in my opinion, waterbending is the strongest, mostly because of its branch, bloodbending which enables the user to manipulate a blooded-creature. So what's your favourite element?


These two are my favourite characters. :D Zuko, the new firelord ( firebender ), a hot guy indeed and Toph, an earthbender. Well, she invented and practiced her own metalbending and sandbending, how brilliant. But sadly, she's blind :( Fortunately enough, her feet are her eyes :) It can sense the surroudings. Mind sharing who's your favourite character?

I highly recommend you if you haven't watch this awesome show. And watching cartoons does not show how sophomoric you are ( I'm mentioning myself ). So do give it a try if you're interested since it's holiday! Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment